Thursday, 20 September 2007

The Creative Ones

Finally! A blog and a post from me! I'm not that buta I.T after all! I'm going to make this short and simple. A HUGE THANK YOU to JEZAMINE and DIKSHA for helping me out with giving me lots of creative blog's name. Well, we came in conclusion that these is the best names!
I present you, April Showers and energeticallytired.blogspot.com!

3 comments:

dikos said...

someone's finally got dragged in by the cat... welcome welcome to the unforgiving world called the net.. cast yours wide matey!

jezamine said...

WOOHOOOO!!!! u're back with blogging~

i've a confession... i didnt help with the names. i jz motivated the name-suggester ^

heheh... anyways, i'm gad u're doing good in UK =)
miss ya heaps!

Unknown said...

April!! She's got a blog now, whoo hoo....... Keep the news flowing, we like to know whats happening in your life:) Mwah