Wednesday, 4 June 2008

What we've been up to

Exam's been over for almost a week & we've been out practically every day ever since ~


Photobucket

Flying to Germany in a few hours time so decided to sacrifice my sleep to update a little on what has been going on with our lives here~

Photobucket

Picnics, farewell parties, beach, birthday celebrations, bbq's, karaoke's, bars, hang outs, shopping sprees etc...


Photobucket

who says Leeds's boring??


Photobucket

These are not even half of the activities that we've done but they're the more recent ones... shall further elaborate when we get back to Malaysia and earn some free time to do so ~

Photobucket

Ahhh the bliss of being able to go out as late as you want without worrying about having classes or exams the next day !!


Photobucket
Hasn't really hit us that 9 months had passed and we're going home in 2 weeks time !!! Not to mention being in our final year already when we return in Sept *shakes scaring/freaky thought off* =(


Photobucket

Oh, did I also mention someone made a guest appearance at Leeds today? Got back at 5 am but this person just had to call at 11.30 and spontaneously asked 'can I come over in 1 hour?'

So had to get dressed and go pick her up at the train station ~ *stamps foot*



Disclaimer: scroll down at your own risk



Photobucket

I've warned you! =)


GERMANY HERE I COMEEEEEEE !!!

xoxo
Ding

No comments: