Friday, 11 July 2008

Esther


A lady called the office today looking for Esther (who is non-existant) ~

Miss Fung: (looks around) who's Esther, Daphne you're Esther ahh?


Me: -_-

2 mins later the same person phones back again

Alex (who's a 60 yr old Legal Assistant) turns to Jenny and asks : who's Esther? Jenny u changed ur name isit?!?
Jenny: -_-


Lol, pointless post but seriously from 9am till now (4pm) I was only asked to type 1 letter and photocopy 3 agreements. Not gonna complain about it though, starting to enjoy the carefree atmosphere- not such a bad idea to go on facebook, blog, read newspapers etc while waiting for the day to end after all.

On another note I'm getting along real fine with my collegues and the firm feels more cosy now that I can just bum around in their offices for chit chat sessions :)
Kinda glad that tickets for Hellboy II and Hancock were sold out when we went to the movies. Watched Sweeney Todd at Carmen's place instead and the song got stuck in our heads~ Enjoyable movie =)

'I feel you Joahanna..'

xoxo

Ding

No comments: