The chabo's are back !!
Decided to go out one fine (ok not so fine cause the weather was gloomy) day to satisfy our food and shopping cravings
went all the way to red chilli for duck but they don't serve it before 6!!!
how cannnnn!!?
hehe but anyway, we found something much better:
Lobster yee mien!!!!
haven't had it for A-G-E-S since they dont even serve them in sitiawan =(
oysters on sizzling plate
sea cucumber cooked with oyster sauce & spring onions- I really really miss this!
heavenly *dies in satisfaction*
By the end of it we were so stuffed we had to play games to force each other to eat the leftovers haha
Spent the rest of the day shopping & within 2 hours April got hungry again -_-
seriously, what's wrong with this woman?
cuppa flat white
=) the good old familiar coffee shop never fail us
5 months more to go and I know I'll definately miss times like these =(
song playing : into something good by bird and the bee
After weeks and weeks of planning & ppl bailing out I finally get to watch Valentine's Day with aiting on thurs after class... the song can be found in its soundtrack =)
xoxo
Ding
Ding
No comments:
Post a Comment