Saturday, 17 November 2007

Its 5am and Im wide awake

Been going to bed at 4 or 5 am and waking up at noon! I have like only 2 or 3 hours of daylight a day! and its not like i just got back from a club or there are people over at my place..Im so screw up...Dont even know what I do in my room when Im wide awake! I clean my room, TRY REAL hard to study (and i did ok! just not as much as I should be studying), facebook-ing ( i dont stalk people in fb anyways.just checks my inbox if i have any msg or not.my fb is not as happening too), read blogs (my number of blogs that I read is also decreasing), I dont play games...I seriously do not know how I spend my time! i feel like im wasting my life and time away!



Oh wait, I called heaps of people today! :) ATTENTION PEOPLE! REGISTER JAXTR! Those who knows me, I've sent you a link asking you to register jaxtr. Its seriously working well! I can now call international number at a local rate! I tried calling lots of people but sadly most of them didnt really register properly. But i'm happy enough that I can get to call those who I want to call :) Toorak Girls! I tried calling you guys, but then it didnt work! pls, do me this favour! register jaxtr ok?:) Thanks Diksha for checking it out for me! hahaha...I thought that jaxtr wasnt for real and that there is some hidden chargers! But as far as i know, it hasnt charge me a single cent! :) I love jaxtr because its a call from HANPHONE to HANDPHONE! its not a call from PC to a fixed line...and heiditan! i wanna call u! go register ok?:P I've called 3 people in KL and 1 in aussie:) They made my day and i hope i made their day too! :) Its great to hear your voices :)



okay..need to go to bed now..the sun is rising soon..nitezz

2 comments:

Heidi said...

hahahahahaha!

Okay okay, I'll register for it. hehehe. :D

dikos said...

are you sure you're not getting paid for the post? cause you certainly should.. haha..

and don't forget to give me my share yea?

:P