My hands hurt as I am typing.
I'm so high! I played volley for the very first time this year! and i cant believe this year is ending already! I cant recall when was the last time I played volley. I guess it was when I played badminton with the toorak girls in toorak college after the badminton practise by the chinese-coach-who-calls-amirah,-amilliah (= she was a nice coach. My hands are sooooo bengkak!
Volley reminds me of happy moments. I always suck in sports. I am never good in one sports. And when Im not good at it, I dont like it. Volley is one sport which I LOVE although I suck badly in it. It reminds me of:
1. SMKTD, Form 1. I joined my school's volley team and they were REALLY GOOD! We won for daerah KL every year! They won 3 or 4 years consecutively when I was there.
2. My December holidays in Kedah with my superdupercool cousins. We play volley from 3pm till the sun sets everyday. our grandmom had to shout to call us to take turns to shower from the back door which is across the back lane. We'll take like FOREVER to go home =P
3. My superdupercool cousins were volley's captains for their school. The best event I ever had in my school was when my school hosted the volley competition and 3 of my cousins from 2 different school came to my school to compete! I was so happy that day =)
4. How my cousins and I compare how red and how many blood clot we had on our hands.
5. My dad. He bought me a volleyball and I used to play it with my dog in my old house. Used to played against the wall and my mom will tell me off because its noisy. I just remember I had 2 volleyball!
6. Ira! I bought my second ball in Langkawi when I was with Irabanana. I remember she bought a red nike shoe and i bought the nike volley!
Good old times. I miss my superdupercool cousins!
Lilian che che, im waiting here for our euro trip!
Tet Khoon kor kor, u owe me cheesecake and coffeee!
Ah-min-nah, u are supposed to visit me!
Roy, missing your schweiz stories!
Marcus, i miss your annoying jokes!
Leon, missing your damn-lame-but-funny jokes!
Yewjin kor kor and Leong kor kor, missing your jokes too!
Brother! I miss U! I know you miss me too. dont you?hehehe..
i just miss those time where we can just sit around and laugh non stop AT each other. not WITH each other.hahaha.Leon and Bro will always entertain us with some lame-but-damn -funny-acts. Then the rest will tokok tambah jokes in :)
Sean and xin, u guys are funny too:)

Congrats to all those who has finished their exam! SPM-ers, VCEs, First Year uni and Second year uni. The hard work is over and its parttty time!
Have a safe journey for those who are going home and holidays!
20DAYS till the land of papasita!
I'm so high! I played volley for the very first time this year! and i cant believe this year is ending already! I cant recall when was the last time I played volley. I guess it was when I played badminton with the toorak girls in toorak college after the badminton practise by the chinese-coach-who-calls-amirah,-amilliah (= she was a nice coach. My hands are sooooo bengkak!
Volley reminds me of happy moments. I always suck in sports. I am never good in one sports. And when Im not good at it, I dont like it. Volley is one sport which I LOVE although I suck badly in it. It reminds me of:
1. SMKTD, Form 1. I joined my school's volley team and they were REALLY GOOD! We won for daerah KL every year! They won 3 or 4 years consecutively when I was there.
2. My December holidays in Kedah with my superdupercool cousins. We play volley from 3pm till the sun sets everyday. our grandmom had to shout to call us to take turns to shower from the back door which is across the back lane. We'll take like FOREVER to go home =P
3. My superdupercool cousins were volley's captains for their school. The best event I ever had in my school was when my school hosted the volley competition and 3 of my cousins from 2 different school came to my school to compete! I was so happy that day =)
4. How my cousins and I compare how red and how many blood clot we had on our hands.
5. My dad. He bought me a volleyball and I used to play it with my dog in my old house. Used to played against the wall and my mom will tell me off because its noisy. I just remember I had 2 volleyball!
6. Ira! I bought my second ball in Langkawi when I was with Irabanana. I remember she bought a red nike shoe and i bought the nike volley!
Good old times. I miss my superdupercool cousins!
Lilian che che, im waiting here for our euro trip!
Tet Khoon kor kor, u owe me cheesecake and coffeee!
Ah-min-nah, u are supposed to visit me!
Roy, missing your schweiz stories!
Marcus, i miss your annoying jokes!
Leon, missing your damn-lame-but-funny jokes!
Yewjin kor kor and Leong kor kor, missing your jokes too!
Brother! I miss U! I know you miss me too. dont you?hehehe..
i just miss those time where we can just sit around and laugh non stop AT each other. not WITH each other.hahaha.Leon and Bro will always entertain us with some lame-but-damn -funny-acts. Then the rest will tokok tambah jokes in :)
Sean and xin, u guys are funny too:)
Congrats to all those who has finished their exam! SPM-ers, VCEs, First Year uni and Second year uni. The hard work is over and its parttty time!
Have a safe journey for those who are going home and holidays!
20DAYS till the land of papasita!
2 comments:
oooiiii.......me leh???
I also your cousin lah!!!
SOrry arr.. the cheese cakes and coffees already expire! ;)
Post a Comment