The death of her pet Copper was a shocking, and I believe, an unacceptable one.
For almost 11 years whenever we send meisze off Copper never failed to be greeting at the front gate- To us friends she was already part of meisze's family... There's always this certain twinkle in ur eyes whenever you talk about Copper; and I guess now that spark will be sending her off to the heaven of dogs- like how you say it would.
I'm sorry darl, for not being there when all of these took place. It's not something to be overcomed so easily I know, but do believe that Copper wants the best for you too and she'll still be watching over you- this time from above, where she can see things more clearly~
R.I.P Copper
Regards, Ding
2 comments:
Thanks so much... You're the only one who wrote the whole post about Copper... Means a lot to me...
BTW, I love that pic of the stone doggy...
=) no prob, as long as you're feeling better.. i know how much she meant to you~
Post a Comment