BLAME WINDOWS VISTA!
They wouldn't let us upload pictures no matter how hard we begged =) So anyway, thanks to Dove (whom herself just celebrated her 20th ), we resorted to photo bucket and IT WORKED!!!
Dedications go in chronological order:
17th Feb
My All Time Favourite Brother
So this year's Sports day bro told mum:
Fair enough, since reputation, according to him, (as the 'only guy in the family' except dad) is very important ~
Sports day came and bro was third or fourth in line, he happily fell onto the ground and laid there gasping for air with pride the moment he reached the finish line...
EXCEPT THAT ~
IT WASN'T THE FINISH LINE !!!
Ahaha...would've loveed to be there to witness his reaction when he sees everyone else running pass him =)

now that you're 17
Admittedly, it was kinda sad hearing that you'll be able to drive by the time i get back~
Guess i'll have to start getting used to you not needing me anymore
=(
19th Feb
MICKEL HAM!!!
Cousin/ school-mate/ neighbour/ travelling partner/ childhood playmate/ tuition-mates/study partner/ friend/ buddy and everything else you can think of ~
We've shared sooo much together that even the 4-5 page card I sent you didn't have enough space for me to write all of them down ~
Birthday last year
(it spells Michelle if you're wondering bout the weird poses)
Good Luck with your course dearest !
Hope to see you June?
22nd Feb
the infamous H-A-N-T-U
PeiYi's the definition of Fun & Laughter,
Just so you know, you're honoured-ly one of the few who never fails to pilot me into doing ridiculous stuff ~
see what I mean ?
Sad to say I've became much more subtle without you here and how I wish we could go back to Cherry's bullying+ story-telling sessions + cam-whoring days together =)
Had trillions of funny videos together- Stupidly lost them when my laptop crashed the other time which I would definately have uploaded otherwise =(
one-of-a kind babe, you're one of a kind =)
28th Feb
Ivyyy Dai Taoooo !
She has the sweetest voice and actually sent me a clip of her singing a birthday song for me last year- I kept listening to it over & over again then =)
Realised I didn't have a lot of pics with you? WHYY??
Good luck with your first year in uni & come visit Malaysia !!
xo ma laoo
As many of you would've already known... VanVan Chee's and DoveDarling's birthday falls on the same day as well~ but theirs will be in different posts due to unexplainable reasons~
So YOU TWO WAIT!!!
Last but not least..
1st of March :
The Man who moulded me into who I am today-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDYYY !!!
xoxo
Ding













No comments:
Post a Comment