Didn't wanna go initially since it was such a good day...
to sleep in =)
but YiLing the dummy wanted so badly to get outta the house and thus plotted a very very very malicious plan ...

Not only did she snatch my duvet but also kept whining till I could sleep no more ...
*Me Not Happy* hrumphh !

She assured that I could nap in the car and boat- ermm yeah, I gave in after an hour of persuasion ...
Took us 45 mins to reach cause nobody knew the way & as usual, we got lost~

Lovely day lovely place lovely weather.
Didn't regret going out a bit~

Havent rowed a boat before and I guess kayaking doesn't count ? So we were all over the place when we started off ~

Stranded *

I was actually ramming the oars against the wall to push the boat away from it~ Girl Power!

Even the kids steered better than us!
By the way, two of em' fell into the river and the rest had to save them
No i didn't see it happen. We were making conversations when our boats went past each other =)

These two certainly look relaxed

And who's doing all the rowing??

Obviously not YiLing !! ishh.. get to nap in the boat kononnya =p
If ur wondering, we got the bread on the way to feed the ducks- but stupid ducks refused to eat them!! So pickyyy ! so we figured if the ducks see how tasty the food look in our mouths they would change their minds.......
okay fine! We were just hungry !

Appropriated flowers (refer to tree above) for camwhoring purposes ...

I got one too !!

Well of course we had to take advantage of Spring & the bright sunny day !
I love it when the flowers all blossom and colour up the dull winter days =)

Prepared ...

Dead !
ahaha... knew I could never beat Lisa might as well give the pic some effect ~

Walked uphill to visit the run- down castle~
I like this pic... looks like an ad from GAP or something (quote Lisa: GAP= Gay & Proud)

Someone's missing out on all the great pics cause she's very very sick ~ Poor thing ...

The taekwondoists ~

Salem Cool Planet *

I *heart* countrysides !
bye bye Knaresborough ~

Shall end the post with our dinner after that.... Japanese Rice Box at LittleTokyo which costs 15 pounds !! But we didn't pay cause Lisa's friend, How from Canada treated all 5 of us *happy happy* !
xoxo
Ding
No comments:
Post a Comment