Friday, 18 April 2008

Cai Hong, I listened to my heart and am truly,madly,deeply in love with you!

I was really happy when I saw Cai Hong.
I was entertained by him and went along with him for a few times until Yiling got annoyed and pissed off with what I was doing and left us alone.
Then I followed the advice of Ding to 'play with your heart' during the time when we played badminton.
Hence, I told myself to 'listen to your heart' this time and just continued with what I was doing with Cai Hong
and was 'truly,madly, deeply' in love with what I was doing.
But then, Yiling really couldnt stand it and came back and gave me the 'look'.
So, I 'apologize' and said that it will be the last one.
But she was still annoyed and wanted to use her slipper to attack me.
Since 'apologize' is not accepted, so I continue singing 'Bleeding Love' with the karaoke version from youtube and annoyed the two!! hahahaha...
xox
the singer with sexy voice aka April

No comments: