On the 25th January 2008...
It all happened in Uni of Leeds...
There were ropes everywhere...
I wasn't sure if I could do this...
After awhile...
I've mastered the trick...
The key to this is...
Never
Look
Down.
I've used up all my might and strength...
There were times when I just wanted to give up...
But I forced myself to do it...
It hurts badly the next day...
But entertaining I must say...
You should try it too
But with the guidance of an experienced.
There were ropes everywhere...
I wasn't sure if I could do this...
After awhile...
I've mastered the trick...
The key to this is...
Never
Look
Down.
I've used up all my might and strength...
There were times when I just wanted to give up...
But I forced myself to do it...
It hurts badly the next day...
But entertaining I must say...
You should try it too
But with the guidance of an experienced.
I found a new love in ROCK CLIMBING.
oxo
April & Ding



No comments:
Post a Comment