Cause it's

Bimbo Hooi's !!!
Got the nickname cause there was once she ran around the boarding house accusing people of stealing her Pink undies... hehe~
Anyway, thought it would be years till we'll meet again since you've ditched Malaysia for Aus.. Glad that you decided to pay quite a few visits like that time in Help and when Jia wei drove us reckless-ly to the mamak place in Tmn Desa :)
she's tiny too~Scene 1
*Wei: so, where are you from?
*hooi: KL
*Wei: KL ? me too. KL where?
*hooi: near midvalley
*Wei: me too! midvalley where?
*hooi: taman desa
*Wei: what?! taman desa?!?
*Original version is lost due to bad memory. But you got the idea right?
Tell me, what are the odds to meet another desarians in australia!?
*hooi: KL
*Wei: KL ? me too. KL where?
*hooi: near midvalley
*Wei: me too! midvalley where?
*hooi: taman desa
*Wei: what?! taman desa?!?
*Original version is lost due to bad memory. But you got the idea right?
Tell me, what are the odds to meet another desarians in australia!?
Scene 2
*wei grab an unoccupied blue/grey plastic chair that every mamak has while looking at the big screen as she just arrived in Sri neelas*
*wei saw something familiar on the right with her peripheral vision*
2 seconds later
'' HOOI!!! eh, FELI!!!!!"
"jiawei!"
I see this girl in aussie and I still see her in taman desa.
haih. wanna run away from her also hard ah:P
Scene 3
Ding and wei : *BIG HUGS* hooi!!! welcome to leeds!! :)
or
Hooi: welcome back to melb :)
Thats what I'm wishing dear hooi hooi.
HAPPY B'DAY DEAREST HOOI!
oxo
wei
*wei saw something familiar on the right with her peripheral vision*
2 seconds later
'' HOOI!!! eh, FELI!!!!!"
"jiawei!"
I see this girl in aussie and I still see her in taman desa.
haih. wanna run away from her also hard ah:P
Scene 3
Ding and wei : *BIG HUGS* hooi!!! welcome to leeds!! :)
or
Hooi: welcome back to melb :)
Thats what I'm wishing dear hooi hooi.
HAPPY B'DAY DEAREST HOOI!
oxo
wei
the banana stealerDing: I miss -->
2. U pretending to listen to ur ipod and not responding to xxx's remarks =)1. Us shouting 'Shit' in chinese class right after Mrs Yao told us not to
3. Watching dramas and swooning over Daniel Henny *faints*
4. When u fell asleep & wrote the word 'highway' in ur chemistry notes
5. Ur mum's cooking *Yummm*
And don't think I'll forget all the embarassing stuff as well-->
1. Like the time when you laughed at me instead of helping me up when I fell during my attempt to scare michelle :p
2. Told the whole table about the embarassing incident straightaway *@#$%^&*
3. Stealing my banana & throwing it at me, causing me to duck and fell for the 2nd time!!
sigh~ the evil things you've done to me..... (you shall be forgiven.. hehe)
And wishing you a very HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY !!1. Like the time when you laughed at me instead of helping me up when I fell during my attempt to scare michelle :p
2. Told the whole table about the embarassing incident straightaway *@#$%^&*
3. Stealing my banana & throwing it at me, causing me to duck and fell for the 2nd time!!
sigh~ the evil things you've done to me..... (you shall be forgiven.. hehe)
But no matter what you know you're deeply missed by us right :)
so cheers to BIMBO-SHIP ~
so cheers to BIMBO-SHIP ~
xoxo
Ding

No comments:
Post a Comment